Private Markets Case Study: Europa Capital
Europa Capital is a dedicated real estate investment manager focused on the European markets. Since its formation in 1995, Europa Capital has collectively raised thirteen real estate funds and committed to over 140 transactions totalling more than €11.9 billion across 21 European countries.
Download our case study to learn how Europa Capital is:
- Leveraging our iLEVEL portfolio management platform to support their real estate strategy
- Consolidating their data to create a single source of truth
- Generating automatic reports and analytics of their properties
- Implementing an organized process to manage their portfolio
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
- Top 5 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk USA Conference
- Top 3 takeaways from the ISDA 36th AGM 2022 in Madrid
- Navigating inefficiency in credit portfolio management
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00