The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Norway’s fiscal and regulatory stability continues to drive upstream investment amid market and energy transition pressures
- How big is the CCUS market for equipment supplier?
- Life Cycle Analysis of emissions for propane from natural gas production in the Montney
- Southeast Asia's new energy policy announcements in pursuing clean energy transition
- Energy Security and Energy Transition: Highs and Lows in the Offshore Rig Market
- To ban or not to ban—After Germany, who is next? How could the European Union structure a ban on Russian oil?
- Southeast Asia on track for strong but uneven power demand growth amid unexpected supply bottlenecks
- Second-quarter 2022 US natural gas supply: Dry gas demand and low storage raise prices, but insufficient for meaningful supply growth
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
International Sustainability Standards Board plans to publish sustainability reporting standards by yearend. What w… https://t.co/Uz0me96CAy