The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
10 January 2019 IHS Markit Energy Expert
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Two-month rise in gas prices can be sustained
- Pressure mounts to allow new players to procure renewable power in South Africa
- Texas to outshine California in utility scale PV installations in 2020
- Case Study: In a future case with deep decarbonization, how would the operation and profitability forecasts evolve for various technologies?
- How decarbonisation policies will transform the biofuels industry
- Exciting Changes to IHS Markit’s North America Coal Coverage
- Heuristic assessments of LMP understate arbitrage margins for energy storage
- Greenhouse gas emissions - why methane is critical to the full picture