The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
10 January 2019 IHS Markit Energy Expert
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Europe is stepping up its 2030 climate target – what does this mean?
- How do batteries make money in US power markets?
- Reform meets opposition: Mexico’s PV market faces decline amidst regulatory uncertainty
- Racing for growth: Are oil and gas companies overheating the renewables sector?
- North Sea CCS: Consistent policy support is key to unlocking investment in offshore carbon storage
- Carbon prices: Taxes and carbon markets increasing to drive company behavior
- Africa set to lose out on USD25 billion in investment amid global upstream flux
- US utilities follow a “shift to safety” strategy