The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
- North Dakota Seeks Solutions to Excess Gas Flaring, Including Possible Petchem Investment
- Ireland’s Offshore Basins: Can Past Disappointments Lead to Future Success?
- PV installation forecast in China lowered in 2019 but global forecast of 129 GW in 2019 remains unchanged
- India's lucrative energy industry
The proposal, submitted by the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) to the California Energy Commission (CE… https://t.co/yrAI3Zext4