The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
10 January 2019 IHS Markit Energy Expert
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- In adapting to the energy transition, refiners diverge on business and investment strategies
- Global PV inverter market surpassed $9 billion in 2019 following record shipments
- Assessing the impact of a second coronavirus wave on fuel demand
- Managing Cost During Turbulent Times: The Untapped Potential of Data Analytics for Energy Operators
- Mexican OSV market: climbing in thin air
- Grid capability key to bolstering Vietnam’s energy fuel mix target
- Is the worst behind us? Insights into the North America onshore recovery
- Will coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery provide a tailwind for a greener future?