The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
Russ Fontaine, Principal Researcher for North America Unconventionals shares the current state of the Powder River Basin and how operators are finding value in Powder River Basin acreage.
Posted 10 January 2019
- Video: Naphtha’s reemerging role as an essential product and feedstock
- Under the hammer: Drivers of recent renewable tender prices in emerging markets
- Larger turbines and offshore wind boost 2018 global wind turbine orders
- Is digitalization delivering?
- Potential investment and production outcomes for Chesapeake’s premiere oil asset
- Venezuelan darkness plagues production
- Impact of decline parameters on your expected ultimate recoverable reserves
- The implications of constrained investment capacity
The engine of the shale revolution has provided engineers & geologists the ability to improve well productivity. Jo… https://t.co/LILrR7ZkWX