An analysis of potential aircraft and weapons used in the airstrike
The third part of this case study utilises Jane's inventories and equipment specifications data to gain an understanding of the aircraft and weapons that are likely to have been used in the airstrike on the Syrian Scientific Research Centre near Masyaf.
What's next? Take a sneak peek at the final video in our series - Why was the air defence not effective?
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF
- Sonic boom! Hypersonic missiles blur the line between conventional and nuclear warfare
- Singapore unveils new unmanned military vehicle
- Iranian Missile Tests
- North Korea fires short-range missiles