An analysis of potential aircraft and weapons used in the airstrike
The third part of this case study utilises Jane's inventories and equipment specifications data to gain an understanding of the aircraft and weapons that are likely to have been used in the airstrike on the Syrian Scientific Research Centre near Masyaf.
What's next? Take a sneak peek at the final video in our series - Why was the air defence not effective?
- Russia launches probe into research submariners’ death
- Paris Air Show 2019 show preview
- Captured Islamic State map files underscore technological capabilities and priorities for state building
- Eco-Nihilists Present Increased Risk of Indiscriminate Attacks
- Aviation sector counts cost of Pakistan airspace closure
- Turkey exceeds defence export target as industrial capabilities continue to grow
- Returning foreign fighters pose risk to Trinidad and Tobago
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot