Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
Polyurethane feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and
polyether polyols) experienced two years of supply instability and
price volatility from 2016-2018. These markets are constantly
evolving and are currently shifting to a new phase in the
margin/investment cycle with uncertainty growing in the
Insight into Polyurethane Markets
Register for IHS Markit webinar - experts will provide insight into the following key strategic issues in the polyurethane feedstocks markets, enabling participants to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
- Medium term supply - ample isocyanates, insufficient propylene oxide?
- What will be the impact of base chemical feedstock (propylene, benzene and toluene) pricing on the polyurethane feedstocks production costs?
- How will propylene oxide co-product markets dictate future trends?
- What will be the impact of supply/demand on the polyurethane feedstocks pricing?
- What are the recent developments in the automotive and construction industries and how are they impacting polyurethane feedstocks demand?
- Will headwinds in the global economy derail polyurethane feedstock demand growth?
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
"We are very pleased to have Deborah join our Board of Directors. Her wealth of experience and diverse expertise br… https://t.co/RBVklG1nCC