The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
Polyurethane feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and
polyether polyols) experienced two years of supply instability and
price volatility from 2016-2018. These markets are constantly
evolving and are currently shifting to a new phase in the
margin/investment cycle with uncertainty growing in the
Insight into Polyurethane Markets
Register for IHS Markit webinar - experts will provide insight into the following key strategic issues in the polyurethane feedstocks markets, enabling participants to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
- Medium term supply - ample isocyanates, insufficient propylene oxide?
- What will be the impact of base chemical feedstock (propylene, benzene and toluene) pricing on the polyurethane feedstocks production costs?
- How will propylene oxide co-product markets dictate future trends?
- What will be the impact of supply/demand on the polyurethane feedstocks pricing?
- What are the recent developments in the automotive and construction industries and how are they impacting polyurethane feedstocks demand?
- Will headwinds in the global economy derail polyurethane feedstock demand growth?
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?