Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
Polyurethane feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and
polyether polyols) experienced two years of supply instability and
price volatility from 2016-2018. These markets are constantly
evolving and are currently shifting to a new phase in the
margin/investment cycle with uncertainty growing in the
Insight into Polyurethane Markets
Register for IHS Markit webinar - experts will provide insight into the following key strategic issues in the polyurethane feedstocks markets, enabling participants to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
- Medium term supply - ample isocyanates, insufficient propylene oxide?
- What will be the impact of base chemical feedstock (propylene, benzene and toluene) pricing on the polyurethane feedstocks production costs?
- How will propylene oxide co-product markets dictate future trends?
- What will be the impact of supply/demand on the polyurethane feedstocks pricing?
- What are the recent developments in the automotive and construction industries and how are they impacting polyurethane feedstocks demand?
- Will headwinds in the global economy derail polyurethane feedstock demand growth?
- Global basic chemicals outlook
- Ineos to invest £1 billion in the UK, including VAM project at Hull
- Global Surfactants Industry
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG