Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
Polyurethane feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and
polyether polyols) experienced two years of supply instability and
price volatility from 2016-2018. These markets are constantly
evolving and are currently shifting to a new phase in the
margin/investment cycle with uncertainty growing in the
Insight into Polyurethane Markets
Register for IHS Markit webinar - experts will provide insight into the following key strategic issues in the polyurethane feedstocks markets, enabling participants to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
- Medium term supply - ample isocyanates, insufficient propylene oxide?
- What will be the impact of base chemical feedstock (propylene, benzene and toluene) pricing on the polyurethane feedstocks production costs?
- How will propylene oxide co-product markets dictate future trends?
- What will be the impact of supply/demand on the polyurethane feedstocks pricing?
- What are the recent developments in the automotive and construction industries and how are they impacting polyurethane feedstocks demand?
- Will headwinds in the global economy derail polyurethane feedstock demand growth?
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP