Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
Polyurethane feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and
polyether polyols) experienced two years of supply instability and
price volatility from 2016-2018. These markets are constantly
evolving and are currently shifting to a new phase in the
margin/investment cycle with uncertainty growing in the
Insight into Polyurethane Markets
Register for IHS Markit webinar - experts will provide insight into the following key strategic issues in the polyurethane feedstocks markets, enabling participants to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
- Medium term supply - ample isocyanates, insufficient propylene oxide?
- What will be the impact of base chemical feedstock (propylene, benzene and toluene) pricing on the polyurethane feedstocks production costs?
- How will propylene oxide co-product markets dictate future trends?
- What will be the impact of supply/demand on the polyurethane feedstocks pricing?
- What are the recent developments in the automotive and construction industries and how are they impacting polyurethane feedstocks demand?
- Will headwinds in the global economy derail polyurethane feedstock demand growth?
- Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
- Video: Technology Innovations - Crude Oil to Chemicals
- Video: Hot Topics in the Plastics Market
- Impact of growing headwinds in China on the specialty chemicals market
- BASF, LetterOne complete merger of oil and gas operations
- Plastics sustainability: Risks and strategy implications
- Pressing Times Ahead for Paraxylene
Press Release: Steven Winberg, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy at the US Department of Energy, will give the… https://t.co/DABoS884lE
Crude Oil-to-chemicals Technology Could Double Per-Barrel Profits for Integrated Refiners and Petrochemical Produce… https://t.co/XKlvoeLwr0