Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
In the polyurethane feedstocks market, 2016 through the first half of 2018 was 'The golden age' with record high prices and high margins. Then came the second half of 2018 through 2020 is 'The slump' with record low prices and low to negative margins.
What does 2021 and beyond bring?
The Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current, independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP