Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
In the polyurethane feedstocks market, 2016 through the first half of 2018 was 'The golden age' with record high prices and high margins. Then came the second half of 2018 through 2020 is 'The slump' with record low prices and low to negative margins.
What does 2021 and beyond bring?
The Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current, independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices
- Chemical recycling of plastics waste – A new business opportunity in the Arabian Gulf
RT @IHSMarkit: From all of our homes across the globe 🌍 to yours 🤗 We at IHS Markit wish you the best this holiday season and for health a…