The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
In the polyurethane feedstocks market, 2016 through the first half of 2018 was 'The golden age' with record high prices and high margins. Then came the second half of 2018 through 2020 is 'The slump' with record low prices and low to negative margins.
What does 2021 and beyond bring?
The Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current, independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?