Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
In the polyurethane feedstocks market, 2016 through the first half of 2018 was 'The golden age' with record high prices and high margins. Then came the second half of 2018 through 2020 is 'The slump' with record low prices and low to negative margins.
What does 2021 and beyond bring?
The Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current, independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets (MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…