Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
It has been a challenging month for lithium producers with lower
material prices continuing to impact expansion plans. Longer term,
lithium demand forecasts remain positive, but we are seeing
continued declines in Chinese EV demand in response to subsidy
adjustments made in June.
As if oversupply and potential declining demand in the face of contracting global expansion were not enough, Argentinian producers will now face capital controls on foreign currency and dividend distributions outside of the country.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover the current:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparancy into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
Governments likely will continue to insure internal markets have "first dibs" on local production. Significant inve… https://t.co/abpWIdzVaG