Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
It has been a challenging month for lithium producers with lower
material prices continuing to impact expansion plans. Longer term,
lithium demand forecasts remain positive, but we are seeing
continued declines in Chinese EV demand in response to subsidy
adjustments made in June.
As if oversupply and potential declining demand in the face of contracting global expansion were not enough, Argentinian producers will now face capital controls on foreign currency and dividend distributions outside of the country.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover the current:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparancy into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
- Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2
- Changes in Phenol and Acetone Demand
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants