Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
Welcome to the premiere episode of The Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
Podcast which reviews the top events moving the ethylene and
propylene markets over the past week. The ethylene and propylene
trading markets were active last week but what about the ethylene
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance