Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
Welcome to the premiere episode of The Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
Podcast which reviews the top events moving the ethylene and
propylene markets over the past week. The ethylene and propylene
trading markets were active last week but what about the ethylene
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Naphtha Cracker Production Cost Sensitivity Analysis in Low Crude Environment