Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up – May 11
How was the ethylene and propylene trade activity last week?
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance
- Crude Oil to Chemicals Complexes and now Gas to Chemicals Complexes? Life is sure getting complex!
- As lithium-ion battery materials evolve, suppliers face new challenges
- Polyolefins Markets in the Americas are at a New Extreme
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia