Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up – May 11
How was the ethylene and propylene trade activity last week?
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
RT @Chemicalweek: India is facing urgent needs for oxygen as COVID infections surge. The chemical industry in India is helping facilitate d…