Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
The ethylene market was active this week with trades totaling 43
million pounds completed at Texas hubs. The propylene market moved
higher this week with 38 million pounds worth of trade
Were there any reported PDH outages this week?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)