Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
The ethylene market was active this week with trades totaling 43
million pounds completed at Texas hubs. The propylene market moved
higher this week with 38 million pounds worth of trade
Were there any reported PDH outages this week?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
- Naphtha Cracker Production Cost Sensitivity Analysis in Low Crude Environment