Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
The ethylene market was active this week with trades totaling 43
million pounds completed at Texas hubs. The propylene market moved
higher this week with 38 million pounds worth of trade
Were there any reported PDH outages this week?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance