Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
Listen to the first Special Topics episode of The Olefins Weekly Wrap Up where we talk to Veeral Mehta, executive director of North American NGLs, to discuss NGL Markets & the Olefins Impact.
- Over the past month, NGL prices moved up very quickly, why?
- What's the outlook for NGLs over the next two years?
- How will this impact olefins and olefins investment?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices
- Chemical recycling of plastics waste – A new business opportunity in the Arabian Gulf