Join us for a combined event featuring expert insight - from upstream business reviews to downstream technical appl… https://t.co/ju2l6NBRTf
Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
Listen to the first Special Topics episode of The Olefins Weekly Wrap Up where we talk to Veeral Mehta, executive director of North American NGLs, to discuss NGL Markets & the Olefins Impact.
- Over the past month, NGL prices moved up very quickly, why?
- What's the outlook for NGLs over the next two years?
- How will this impact olefins and olefins investment?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021