Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
Listen to the first Special Topics episode of The Olefins Weekly Wrap Up where we talk to Veeral Mehta, executive director of North American NGLs, to discuss NGL Markets & the Olefins Impact.
- Over the past month, NGL prices moved up very quickly, why?
- What's the outlook for NGLs over the next two years?
- How will this impact olefins and olefins investment?
LISTEN TO PODCAST
This podcast was designed to complement the content from the North America Light Olefins weekly service which provides clients with a comprehensive, yet focused view of the Canadian, US and Mexican light olefins (ethylene and propylene) markets.
Don't miss future Olefins podcast, click on the "Follow" button on our podcast channel.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24