Podcast: July Lithium Market Outlook
As we reach the midpoint of the year, lithium prices remain
depressed and market consensus has shifted to over-supply. Despite
this, our demand forecasts remain positive. Whether this period of
oversupply is a short trough or an extended valley is going to
depend on the bigger economic picture as right now EV sales are
still growing while overall auto sales are contracting. If the
global economy contracts, EV's will likely not be able to continue
to buck the trend.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover:
- Economic Outlook
- Demand and Supply Trends
The IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service is an integrated solution for the lithium and battery materials industry and associated downstream applications based on our world leading coverage of energy, chemicals, and the automotive sectors. The Lithium and Battery Materials monthly market analysis includes supply/demand balances, price indices, global trade outlooks, forecasts, and insight into the current market situation.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
K 2019: Borealis to use renewable propane in PP facilities in Belgium https://t.co/0ov2wrbmhS
Case Study Infographic on European M&A targets in specialty chemicals: The new silk road https://t.co/LhoMkpekjV