We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Podcast: Growth Drivers in Animal Health
This discussion brings together IHS Markit Animal Health editor Joseph Harvey with Arthur Redpath and Peter McCarthy of Stonehaven Consulting to talk about growth drivers in the animal health sector. The experts cover the history of innovation in the industry and how the leading companies have evolved over the last decade. The conversation also turns to how COVID-19 has impacted the animal health space and whether the pandemic has hindered any of the industry's growth opportunities.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets