Podcast: Growth Drivers in Animal Health
This discussion brings together IHS Markit Animal Health editor Joseph Harvey with Arthur Redpath and Peter McCarthy of Stonehaven Consulting to talk about growth drivers in the animal health sector. The experts cover the history of innovation in the industry and how the leading companies have evolved over the last decade. The conversation also turns to how COVID-19 has impacted the animal health space and whether the pandemic has hindered any of the industry's growth opportunities.
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
- Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
- Article: Our intention is to share weather-related risks with farmers
- Article: Canned tuna market revival in the context of global crisis?
IHS Markit is a huge proponent that infrastructure & data will help support & propel the growth & scalability of de… https://t.co/KGumtoK7pr