Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
It has been quite the year in lithium with new supply coming online, significant downstream investments driving growth but also headwinds with slowing global economic activity, trade wars, political unrest on multiple continent and what we believe to be a short-term collapse in lithium prices as the market adjusts to changing supply and demand dynamics.
Dive deep into the top 2019 interesting themes for the lithium
market: Importance of Australia, demand for LFP cathode materials,
and lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex
industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparency into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
Listen to previous Lithium Podcast:
- Life Cycle Analysis- a Process Based Methodology
- Petrochemical industry adapting to a new normal
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
Registration is now open for WSA Online! Join others in the only event addressing critical issues & the latest outl… https://t.co/L4bOHL4WKl