Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
It has been quite the year in lithium with new supply coming online, significant downstream investments driving growth but also headwinds with slowing global economic activity, trade wars, political unrest on multiple continent and what we believe to be a short-term collapse in lithium prices as the market adjusts to changing supply and demand dynamics.
Dive deep into the top 2019 interesting themes for the lithium
market: Importance of Australia, demand for LFP cathode materials,
and lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex
industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparency into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
Listen to previous Lithium Podcast:
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration