Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
It has been quite the year in lithium with new supply coming online, significant downstream investments driving growth but also headwinds with slowing global economic activity, trade wars, political unrest on multiple continent and what we believe to be a short-term collapse in lithium prices as the market adjusts to changing supply and demand dynamics.
Dive deep into the top 2019 interesting themes for the lithium
market: Importance of Australia, demand for LFP cathode materials,
and lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex
industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparency into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
Listen to previous Lithium Podcast:
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP