The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
It has been quite the year in lithium with new supply coming online, significant downstream investments driving growth but also headwinds with slowing global economic activity, trade wars, political unrest on multiple continent and what we believe to be a short-term collapse in lithium prices as the market adjusts to changing supply and demand dynamics.
Dive deep into the top 2019 interesting themes for the lithium
market: Importance of Australia, demand for LFP cathode materials,
and lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices.
Listen to podcast
In this podcast, we cover:
Demand and Supply Trends
If you're ahead of the market, you can navigate this complex
industry and mitigate your risk.
Gain transparency into the lithium market with IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service's 5-year price forecasts and 10-year supply/demand forecasts.
Listen to previous Lithium Podcast:
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?