Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
26 May 2020
This podcast discusses the following:
- Indian urea market
- EU ethanol margins
- China's advancement in purchases and logistics
- US orange juice sales
- South Africa snack foods
- Spain opening to Romania labor
- Chinese pecan market
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts