The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
The month of July saw the development of several pre-existing but important battery-specific trends including the unprecedented crunch in Chinese car sales, the continued roll out of grid scale energy storage projects and legislature in Western markets, as well as the deterioration of trade relations between battery giants Japan and South Korea - all of which continue to shape the maturing landscape of the energy storage sector, key to lithium chemical demand. It has also been a busy month on the supplier side as producers shift expansions plans further out awaiting forecast demand to materialize.
In this podcast, we cover:
Demand and Supply Trends
The IHS Markit Global Lithium and Battery Materials Service is an integrated solution for the lithium and battery materials industry and associated downstream applications based on our world leading coverage of energy, chemicals, and the automotive sectors. The Lithium and Battery Materials monthly market analysis includes supply/demand balances, price indices, global trade outlooks, forecasts, and insight into the current market situation.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?