The reimagined 2022 Detroit Auto Show a.k.a. North American International Auto Show, finished its media & industry… https://t.co/op6dkvaa8a
Plugging in to the Electrified Future - September 2022
Electrified powertrain volume reached highest volume ever
Electrified powertrain new registration volume (which includes electric and hybrid) exceeded 1.5 million units for the first time in the 12 months ending June 2022 (RYTD 2022).
Read our full US Mobility Insights from S&P Global Mobility. Our September 2022 report on the US Market focuses on Electrified Powertrain insights on new registrations and the industry fuel type loyalty.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Fuel For Thought: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Supply Constraints, Lack of Inventory Cap US Light Vehicle Sales in September
- Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly
- September 2022 Light Vehicle Production Forecast update
- Major supply chain disruption is behind us but production developments are far from uniform as new headwinds emerge
- Automotive Inventory
- Fluid production in relation with the increased electrification.
- Tesla loyalty and market share soar, but dominance of EV segment could wane
Lifetime customer value runs through the service bay. See how Polk Audiences uses data to deliver the best ROI for… https://t.co/93TmvWGurA
Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly. EVs pose a huge challenge to South Africa,… https://t.co/k2wXhpQVrm