As the markets evolve, so do we. That’s why IHS Markit Energy & Natural Resources and S&P Global Platts merged to f… https://t.co/iUFrRcgfHE
Paints and Coatings: Market Analysis - Eric Linak, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP)
Leverage unique strategic analysis and insight.
IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP) (formerly SRI Consulting's Specialty Chemicals Update Program) provides detailed analysis of the global specialty chemicals industry. SCUP provides a strategic analysis of 38 specialty chemical businesses, including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities. The program is unrivaled in breadth, depth and quality of data covering critical factors for success, government regulations, industry structure, market participants, market size and growth rates, operating characteristics, prices, products and functions and trends and strategic issues. Find out why SCUP is the single source for unique insights into the global specialty chemicals industry.
IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP)
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma