Paints and Coatings: Market Analysis - Eric Linak, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP)
Leverage unique strategic analysis and insight.
IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP) (formerly SRI Consulting's Specialty Chemicals Update Program) provides detailed analysis of the global specialty chemicals industry. SCUP provides a strategic analysis of 38 specialty chemical businesses, including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities. The program is unrivaled in breadth, depth and quality of data covering critical factors for success, government regulations, industry structure, market participants, market size and growth rates, operating characteristics, prices, products and functions and trends and strategic issues. Find out why SCUP is the single source for unique insights into the global specialty chemicals industry.
IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP)
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices
- Chemical recycling of plastics waste – A new business opportunity in the Arabian Gulf