Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
Demand for oxo chemicals strongly dependent on demand for C4-C13 plasticizer alcohols, which depend on plasticizers market. The plasticizers market continues to face changing market conditions, specifically regulations targeted to address potential health issues which has led to a shift in the type of plasticizers used.
How will changing market conditions impact oxo chemicals demand?
IHS Markit analyzes these three interconnected markets and provides an in-depth five-year outlook including production figures, trends, consumption, and forecasts by end use application.
Visit www.ihsmarkit.com/CEH for more information
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP