Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
Demand for oxo chemicals strongly dependent on demand for C4-C13 plasticizer alcohols, which depend on plasticizers market. The plasticizers market continues to face changing market conditions, specifically regulations targeted to address potential health issues which has led to a shift in the type of plasticizers used.
How will changing market conditions impact oxo chemicals demand?
IHS Markit analyzes these three interconnected markets and provides an in-depth five-year outlook including production figures, trends, consumption, and forecasts by end use application.
Visit www.ihsmarkit.com/CEH for more information
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition