Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
Demand for oxo chemicals strongly dependent on demand for C4-C13 plasticizer alcohols, which depend on plasticizers market. The plasticizers market continues to face changing market conditions, specifically regulations targeted to address potential health issues which has led to a shift in the type of plasticizers used.
How will changing market conditions impact oxo chemicals demand?
IHS Markit analyzes these three interconnected markets and provides an in-depth five-year outlook including production figures, trends, consumption, and forecasts by end use application.
Visit www.ihsmarkit.com/CEH for more information
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale