Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
Demand for oxo chemicals strongly dependent on demand for C4-C13 plasticizer alcohols, which depend on plasticizers market. The plasticizers market continues to face changing market conditions, specifically regulations targeted to address potential health issues which has led to a shift in the type of plasticizers used.
How will changing market conditions impact oxo chemicals demand?
IHS Markit analyzes these three interconnected markets and provides an in-depth five-year outlook including production figures, trends, consumption, and forecasts by end use application.
Visit www.ihsmarkit.com/CEH for more information
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!