Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
Demand for oxo chemicals strongly dependent on demand for C4-C13 plasticizer alcohols, which depend on plasticizers market. The plasticizers market continues to face changing market conditions, specifically regulations targeted to address potential health issues which has led to a shift in the type of plasticizers used.
How will changing market conditions impact oxo chemicals demand?
IHS Markit analyzes these three interconnected markets and provides an in-depth five-year outlook including production figures, trends, consumption, and forecasts by end use application.
Visit www.ihsmarkit.com/CEH for more information
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries