Oxiteno appoints US COO, opens commercial office in Houston
Oxiteno (Sao Paolo, Brazil) says it has named Timothy Earl Madden COO of Oxiteno USA, a new position created to manage the company's plans for growth in the United States. Oxiteno is also opening a commercial office in Houston.
Timothy Earl Madden, COO of Oxiteno USA,
In November 2015, Oxiteno announced that it would build a $113 million, 170,000-metric ton/year alkoxylation unit at its site in Pasadena, Texas, which was acquired in 2012. The company expects the unit to begin operation in late 2017. Oxiteno has also opened an R&D center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in partnership with the University of Southern Mississippi.
Madden has held leadership positions at Lubrizol, Noveon, BFGoodrich, and Dow, says Oxiteno.
"With the new plant and lab facilities and our market-based approach, we needed to put in place a senior-level leader to allow for faster decision-making and to consolidate all the investments we are making into a unified effort," says Joao Parolin, Oxiteno CEO.
- Life Cycle Analysis- a Process Based Methodology
- Petrochemical industry adapting to a new normal
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Registration is now open for WSA Online! Join others in the only event addressing critical issues & the latest outl… https://t.co/L4bOHL4WKl