OCI NV and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) today announced plans to merge their respective fertilizer operat… https://t.co/uJ2vo2AGQA
Oxiteno appoints US COO, opens commercial office in Houston
Oxiteno (Sao Paolo, Brazil) says it has named Timothy Earl Madden COO of Oxiteno USA, a new position created to manage the company's plans for growth in the United States. Oxiteno is also opening a commercial office in Houston.
Timothy Earl Madden, COO of Oxiteno USA,
In November 2015, Oxiteno announced that it would build a $113 million, 170,000-metric ton/year alkoxylation unit at its site in Pasadena, Texas, which was acquired in 2012. The company expects the unit to begin operation in late 2017. Oxiteno has also opened an R&D center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in partnership with the University of Southern Mississippi.
Madden has held leadership positions at Lubrizol, Noveon, BFGoodrich, and Dow, says Oxiteno.
"With the new plant and lab facilities and our market-based approach, we needed to put in place a senior-level leader to allow for faster decision-making and to consolidate all the investments we are making into a unified effort," says Joao Parolin, Oxiteno CEO.
- Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry
- Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
- IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance Earnings Podcast
- Video: Growth in the Global Aromatics Market
- Sinopec signs agreement to take stake in Amur petchems project in Russia
- BASF launches sale process for construction chemical business
- Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market