Outlook and implications for vehicle production - Performance and compliance, Vlog Part 1
Watch Devin Lindsay, Principal Analyst, with IHS Markit discuss vehicle production as it relates to performance, compliance and fuel types in the first part of this three part video log series.
In this video-log Devin Lindsay will review questions on:
- Fuel updates and economy regulations
- Emission mandates and how suppliers are responding
- Alternative fuels and how certain regions are adopting them
For more information on vehicle production, powertrain, and the future of fuel types, please click on the links below.
More video logs in the series
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January
- US light-vehicle sales rise 1.2% y/y in January, full-year forecast at 16.9-mil. units