Outlook and implications for vehicle production – Finding the balance between performance and compliance, Vlog part 3
Watch Devin Lindsay, Principal Analyst, with IHS Markit discuss vehicle production as it relates to performance, compliance and alternative fuel types in the third part of this three part video log series.
In this video-log Devin Lindsay will review questions on:
- Insights on vehicle powertrain research
- Fuel prices and the proliferation of alternative fuel technologies
- California ZEV mandate and the New US Administration
Watch the video below:
Find the right balance of risk with reward in the pursuit of regulatory compliance and vehicle performance. Learn more about VPaC.
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January