Outcomes and findings of the September 28th Joint Investigation Team MH-17 report
In this three-minute video, Nick de Larrinaga, Europe and CIS Editor for Jane's Defence Weekly, explains how the Joint Investigation Team categorically confirmed a Russian missile downed the Malaysian Airlines flight MH17, which killed 289 people. Mr. de Larrinaga also discusses the possible consequences for the individuals involved as well as a call for potential, additional sanctions on Russia.
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF