OPEC and Vienna Alliance Meeting: IHS Markit oil market outlook and insights – November 2018
- Jim Burkhard, Vice President, Crude Oil Markets, IHS Markit
- Bhushan Bahree, Sr. Director, Global Oil, IHS Markit
- Paul Tossetti, Executive Director, Downstream Research, IHS Markit
- Aaron Brady, Director, Energy, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream
The Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services provide comprehensive historical and forward-looking data and analysis on downstream global oil markets. Access consistent forecasts for oil market and other liquids prices, supply, production, infrastructure and economics.
Crude Oil Markets
Optimize strategy and investments with reliable crude oil market analysis. Do you need to know the state and likely trajectories of global oil supply/demand and prices?
Access an exclusive combination of regularly updated global oil market data and outlooks, covering supply, production, price, infrastructure, and economics. Find produced streams data, production forecasts, trade by crude type and stream, as well as crude grade prices and market spreads at both regional and sub-regional levels. Operators, governments, equipment suppliers, transport firms and investors rely on us.
Download Crude Oil Markets brochure
Refining & Marketing
Understand changing dynamics in the oil refining and marketing value chain around the world with IHS Markit energy refining and marketing insight, data and analysis
As the globalization of the refining industry continues to accelerate, downstream players need to make strategic long and short-term decisions. Our energy refining and marketing service provides the analytical view on developments in the downstream sector needed to make sound investment decisions.
Reinventing the Truck - A Multi-Client
How will disruptive forces change global trucking, energy and chemical markets?
Electrification, autonomous technologies, stringent regulations, the next 20 years can expect major change across the transportation and energy sectors. With the global trucking industry consuming 35% of the world's gas/oil demand the stakes are huge. These disruptions may significantly affect multiple industries.
Download Reinventing the Truck
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The latest survey of the proppant market shows that price and logistics continue to matter most to buyers
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
- The golden-age of trackers: One third of global ground-mounted PV installations will use trackers from 2019 to 2023
- The era of Russian pipeline gas supply to China begins
- US-China trade relations and the implications on the LNG Market
- Comparison of GHG emissions across oil and gas companies infeasible due to differing methodologies
- Floating rigs with backlog extending at least two years continues to decline
- Harnessing Big Data to Survive an Oil Price Slump
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Our experts recently delivered our second Hydrogen workshop, which focused on the potential penetration of… https://t.co/HBDBRB5HhD