OPEC and Vienna Alliance Meeting: IHS Markit oil market outlook and insights – November 2018
- Jim Burkhard, Vice President, Crude Oil Markets, IHS Markit
- Bhushan Bahree, Sr. Director, Global Oil, IHS Markit
- Paul Tossetti, Executive Director, Downstream Research, IHS Markit
- Aaron Brady, Director, Energy, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream
The Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services provide comprehensive historical and forward-looking data and analysis on downstream global oil markets. Access consistent forecasts for oil market and other liquids prices, supply, production, infrastructure and economics.
Crude Oil Markets
Optimize strategy and investments with reliable crude oil market analysis. Do you need to know the state and likely trajectories of global oil supply/demand and prices?
Access an exclusive combination of regularly updated global oil market data and outlooks, covering supply, production, price, infrastructure, and economics. Find produced streams data, production forecasts, trade by crude type and stream, as well as crude grade prices and market spreads at both regional and sub-regional levels. Operators, governments, equipment suppliers, transport firms and investors rely on us.
Download Crude Oil Markets brochure
Refining & Marketing
Understand changing dynamics in the oil refining and marketing value chain around the world with IHS Markit energy refining and marketing insight, data and analysis
As the globalization of the refining industry continues to accelerate, downstream players need to make strategic long and short-term decisions. Our energy refining and marketing service provides the analytical view on developments in the downstream sector needed to make sound investment decisions.
Reinventing the Truck - A Multi-Client
How will disruptive forces change global trucking, energy and chemical markets?
Electrification, autonomous technologies, stringent regulations, the next 20 years can expect major change across the transportation and energy sectors. With the global trucking industry consuming 35% of the world's gas/oil demand the stakes are huge. These disruptions may significantly affect multiple industries.
Download Reinventing the Truck
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019