On-site Investor Events
IHS Markit reached out to 45 IROs across several sectors spanning the entire range of market cap sizes, regarding on-site hosted investor interactions in early 2019, finding a few common underlying themes. Broadly speaking, beyond the "analyst day" format or sell-side driven "bus tour", the majority of IR departments (64%) currently host meetings with shareholders on corporate campuses, and those that didn't were largely open to implementing the idea moving forward. Mid-cap companies were the most likely to report holding on-site events, with only ~50% of small caps doing so.
To find out more, download the full report here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2021
- Fast Fashion: Why Brands Need ESG to Slow Down
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 January 2021
- South Korea Corporate Governance 2020 Review
- Is 2021 the end of LIBOR? Spoiler – it’s not
- 2020 saw highest credit default events since 2009 - what about this year?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 12 January 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
2021 dividends are predicted to approach $1.78tr, up 6.5% from the $1.67tr paid by the same firms in 2020. Read abo… https://t.co/Qqley4Jnp1
This week we reached an industry milestone by passing $30 trillion in lendable assets. Our securities finance datas… https://t.co/M82QME0YEL