Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
On-site Investor Events
IHS Markit reached out to 45 IROs across several sectors spanning the entire range of market cap sizes, regarding on-site hosted investor interactions in early 2019, finding a few common underlying themes. Broadly speaking, beyond the "analyst day" format or sell-side driven "bus tour", the majority of IR departments (64%) currently host meetings with shareholders on corporate campuses, and those that didn't were largely open to implementing the idea moving forward. Mid-cap companies were the most likely to report holding on-site events, with only ~50% of small caps doing so.
To find out more, download the full report here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: January 10-14, 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2022