Our bond pricing data shows E*TRADE bonds rallied on the news of a Morgan Stanley acquisition. Morgan Stanley bonds… https://t.co/ylgSyrqPjT
One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
The following heat map shows IHS Markit's Relative CDS Score as of April 12, 2019 - compared to the past year's daily closing levels - for the IHS Markit five-year European Sovereign CDS spreads. Zero (green) indicates current spreads being at their tightest level, and 100 (red) indicates the widest level during the past 12 months.
Observations of note:
- Portugal's Five-year sovereign CDS spreads closed at 68bps on April 12, 2019, which is a significant improvement since the widest level over the past year of 143bps on May 29, 2018.
- Russia's CDS spreads at 133bps are also much tighter than the 180bps 12 month peak reported on September 10, 2018.
IHS Markit provides independent pricing of CDS single names, indices, tranches and options to support price discovery, risk management, compliance, research and valuations. Our CDS pricing service is driven by contributed CDS data from market makers' official books of record, live quotes and clearing submissions and results. All data is processed using rigorous automated cleaning tests in all our services to ensure data quality. Learn more.
- European equity shorts
- Updated IRS FAQs – QI Due Dates for Compliance Certifications and Period Review Year Selection
- January 2020 Securities Finance Revenue update
- Corporate Bond Pricing Data, January 2020 Recap
- The Future of Loans in a Digitized World
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study
- Borrow costs spike ahead of pre-IPO lockup expiries
- Who would short Tesla?