NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
NPK Compound Fertilizers give the advantage of being able to
customize essential nutrients for particular crops. They can be
applied to the soil, or directly on the plant to maintain or
increase fertility to produce crops with good quality.
China has become the world's largest producer and consumer of NPK compound fertilizers. About 4,000 companies and plants produce NPK compound fertilizers in the country, with a total capacity of about 204.0 million metric tons in 2018.
But where will the consumption growth come from now?
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the NPK Fertilizer market to forecast and plan for future demand with IHS Markit NPK Compound Fertilizers Chemical Economic Handbook.
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition