OCI NV and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) today announced plans to merge their respective fertilizer operat… https://t.co/uJ2vo2AGQA
NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
NPK Compound Fertilizers give the advantage of being able to
customize essential nutrients for particular crops. They can be
applied to the soil, or directly on the plant to maintain or
increase fertility to produce crops with good quality.
China has become the world's largest producer and consumer of NPK compound fertilizers. About 4,000 companies and plants produce NPK compound fertilizers in the country, with a total capacity of about 204.0 million metric tons in 2018.
But where will the consumption growth come from now?
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the NPK Fertilizer market to forecast and plan for future demand with IHS Markit NPK Compound Fertilizers Chemical Economic Handbook.
- Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry
- Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
- IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance Earnings Podcast
- Video: Growth in the Global Aromatics Market
- Sinopec signs agreement to take stake in Amur petchems project in Russia
- BASF launches sale process for construction chemical business
- Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market