NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
NPK Compound Fertilizers give the advantage of being able to
customize essential nutrients for particular crops. They can be
applied to the soil, or directly on the plant to maintain or
increase fertility to produce crops with good quality.
China has become the world's largest producer and consumer of NPK compound fertilizers. About 4,000 companies and plants produce NPK compound fertilizers in the country, with a total capacity of about 204.0 million metric tons in 2018.
But where will the consumption growth come from now?
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the NPK Fertilizer market to forecast and plan for future demand with IHS Markit NPK Compound Fertilizers Chemical Economic Handbook.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!