North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
North Dakota Department of Commerce Commissioner James Leiman will be speaking at our first cross-IHS Markit group webinar on Climate readiness and the Journey to Net Zero 2050 on 16 June for our North American and EMEA audience.
Claudia Chapman, Head of Stewardship of the FRC, UK will be making opening remarks for the EMEA / APCE webinar on the 17 June. Register here.
We will discuss impacts and practical considerations in key sectors: Agribusiness, Automotive and Energy.
With each sector, we'll highlight:
- Industry Sectoral Emissions: Scope 1,2 & 3; Sources and Relative Importance
- Developing a Net Zero Roadmap: Industry View
- Scenario Selection: Why It Matters, Commonly Adopted Scenarios, and Implications
- Metrics and Target Setting: Absolute vs Intensity; Implications; Short to Mid-Term Targets and Target-Setting
- Investors' Expectations from Issuers
Please click here to register for the webinar.
Please click here to download this blog.
- Biologicals Innovation
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
For the first time, the IHS Markit base case scenario for refined products expects total global demand in 2050 to b… https://t.co/itHHZeuoED
We are delighted to see our incredible colleagues recognized for all the work they do to create a better workplace… https://t.co/lSYhBnMRya