RT @DanielYergin: Now available on-demand: The Great Supply Chain Disruption will continue into 2022. Pleased to chair a panel of experts l…
North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
North Dakota Department of Commerce Commissioner James Leiman will be speaking at our first cross-IHS Markit group webinar on Climate readiness and the Journey to Net Zero 2050 on 16 June for our North American and EMEA audience.
Claudia Chapman, Head of Stewardship of the FRC, UK will be making opening remarks for the EMEA / APCE webinar on the 17 June. Register here.
We will discuss impacts and practical considerations in key sectors: Agribusiness, Automotive and Energy.
With each sector, we'll highlight:
- Industry Sectoral Emissions: Scope 1,2 & 3; Sources and Relative Importance
- Developing a Net Zero Roadmap: Industry View
- Scenario Selection: Why It Matters, Commonly Adopted Scenarios, and Implications
- Metrics and Target Setting: Absolute vs Intensity; Implications; Short to Mid-Term Targets and Target-Setting
- Investors' Expectations from Issuers
Please click here to register for the webinar.
Please click here to download this blog.
- Global supply and demand trade flow of green ammonia
- Top 5 seed market drivers
- Should unsustainable food be taxed?
- Challenging scenario for Argentina soybean complex in 2021/22
- Excellence on display among winners of Crop Science Awards
- Regev – a broad-spectrum hybrid fungicide for disease control
- Global vegetable seeds market is increasingly fragmented and diversified
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
This session covered common misconceptions, guidance on accommodations, and ways to support individuals with disabi… https://t.co/EwOe6ghspZ
Founded in December 2020, EnABLE has hosted a range of dynamic events. Most recently, we hosted a session with our… https://t.co/5S1xPLdIrd