North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
North Dakota Department of Commerce Commissioner James Leiman will be speaking at our first cross-IHS Markit group webinar on Climate readiness and the Journey to Net Zero 2050 on 16 June for our North American and EMEA audience.
Claudia Chapman, Head of Stewardship of the FRC, UK will be making opening remarks for the EMEA / APCE webinar on the 17 June. Register here.
We will discuss impacts and practical considerations in key sectors: Agribusiness, Automotive and Energy.
With each sector, we'll highlight:
- Industry Sectoral Emissions: Scope 1,2 & 3; Sources and Relative Importance
- Developing a Net Zero Roadmap: Industry View
- Scenario Selection: Why It Matters, Commonly Adopted Scenarios, and Implications
- Metrics and Target Setting: Absolute vs Intensity; Implications; Short to Mid-Term Targets and Target-Setting
- Investors' Expectations from Issuers
Please click here to register for the webinar.
Please click here to download this blog.
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
Global economic growth accelerated to the fastest for 15 years in May as economies continued to open up from COVID-… https://t.co/kzIjrEgw3Q