We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
North Dakota Department of Commerce Commissioner James Leiman will be speaking at our first cross-IHS Markit group webinar on Climate readiness and the Journey to Net Zero 2050 on 16 June for our North American and EMEA audience.
Claudia Chapman, Head of Stewardship of the FRC, UK will be making opening remarks for the EMEA / APCE webinar on the 17 June. Register here.
We will discuss impacts and practical considerations in key sectors: Agribusiness, Automotive and Energy.
With each sector, we'll highlight:
- Industry Sectoral Emissions: Scope 1,2 & 3; Sources and Relative Importance
- Developing a Net Zero Roadmap: Industry View
- Scenario Selection: Why It Matters, Commonly Adopted Scenarios, and Implications
- Metrics and Target Setting: Absolute vs Intensity; Implications; Short to Mid-Term Targets and Target-Setting
- Investors' Expectations from Issuers
Please click here to register for the webinar.
Please click here to download this blog.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets