North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries