North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?