North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!