K 2019: Borealis to use renewable propane in PP facilities in Belgium https://t.co/0ov2wrbmhS
North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
Case Study Infographic on European M&A targets in specialty chemicals: The new silk road https://t.co/LhoMkpekjV