It's hurricane season — a good time to build your petrochemical plant outside the Gulf https://t.co/jrVICpH9tr
North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- Oxo chemicals industry: Growth in times of change
- Developing focused strategies for managing and curbing plastic usage, disposal, and recycling
- Challenges in the Global Methyl Methacrylate Market
- Biodegradable Polymers Market Value
- What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
- The next wave of regional ethylene capacity additions
- Plastics packaging for the food and beverage industries: A case study in changing attitudes
- Crude oil-to-chemicals projects presage a new era in global petrochemical industry
Oxo Chemicals Industry: Growth in Times of Change https://t.co/gtBwEQ2IAa