North American Propylene Market
Shale gas continues to shape the global petrochemical industry and North America has responded by leveraging its new raw material advantage. However, in a world with lower crude oil expectations, the plan has not gone exactly as predicted. North America's propylene market dynamics have continued to evolve against a new outlook as the factors influencing changes in the propylene market continue to develop.
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP