Podcast: New season AN and CAN prices in Europe: Too high?
03 June 2020
In this podcast, the latest in the Fertecon podcast series, analysts Mark Astley and Kuganiga Kuganeswaran discuss new season nitrates fertilizer prices in Western Europe.
The podcast explores the following:
- the new season prices introduced for AN 33.5% in France and CAN 27% in Germany and Benelux
- whether prices introduced by Yara lately are too high considering current gas costs in Europe and weakness through the urea and ammonia markets
This podcast was recorded 18 May 2020.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts