Podcast: New season AN and CAN prices in Europe: Too high?
In this podcast, the latest in the Fertecon podcast series, analysts Mark Astley and Kuganiga Kuganeswaran discuss new season nitrates fertilizer prices in Western Europe.
The podcast explores the following:
- the new season prices introduced for AN 33.5% in France and CAN 27% in Germany and Benelux
- whether prices introduced by Yara lately are too high considering current gas costs in Europe and weakness through the urea and ammonia markets
This podcast was recorded 18 May 2020.
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
- Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
- Article: Our intention is to share weather-related risks with farmers
- Article: Canned tuna market revival in the context of global crisis?
IHS Markit is a huge proponent that infrastructure & data will help support & propel the growth & scalability of de… https://t.co/KGumtoK7pr