Podcast: New season AN and CAN prices in Europe: Too high?
In this podcast, the latest in the Fertecon podcast series, analysts Mark Astley and Kuganiga Kuganeswaran discuss new season nitrates fertilizer prices in Western Europe.
The podcast explores the following:
- the new season prices introduced for AN 33.5% in France and CAN 27% in Germany and Benelux
- whether prices introduced by Yara lately are too high considering current gas costs in Europe and weakness through the urea and ammonia markets
This podcast was recorded 18 May 2020.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb