Podcast: New season AN and CAN prices in Europe: Too high?
03 June 2020
In this podcast, the latest in the Fertecon podcast series, analysts Mark Astley and Kuganiga Kuganeswaran discuss new season nitrates fertilizer prices in Western Europe.
The podcast explores the following:
- the new season prices introduced for AN 33.5% in France and CAN 27% in Germany and Benelux
- whether prices introduced by Yara lately are too high considering current gas costs in Europe and weakness through the urea and ammonia markets
This podcast was recorded 18 May 2020.
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities