The New Rules of Engagement: Investor Relations in a “DIY” World
IHS Markit has established a road map and toolkit to assist Investor Relations teams as they look for ways to engage more directly with investors in a post-MiFID II world.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2021
- Fast Fashion: Why Brands Need ESG to Slow Down
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 January 2021
- South Korea Corporate Governance 2020 Review
- Is 2021 the end of LIBOR? Spoiler – it’s not
- 2020 saw highest credit default events since 2009 - what about this year?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 12 January 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
2021 dividends are predicted to approach $1.78tr, up 6.5% from the $1.67tr paid by the same firms in 2020. Read abo… https://t.co/Qqley4Jnp1
This week we reached an industry milestone by passing $30 trillion in lendable assets. Our securities finance datas… https://t.co/M82QME0YEL