New E-Book: Perspectives Series: Virtual Investor Days
Given the unique headwinds that altered and delayed traditional marketing efforts throughout 2020, the expected increase in demand for steady and reliable corporate communications in 2021, and lingering concerns around the effectiveness of "virtual" engagements, IHS Markit's Investor Day Advisory, Corporate Advisory, and Perception Analytics teams collaborated to gather research and market intelligence to help clients better understand this continually evolving landscape.
We collected commentary directly from nearly 200 buy-side investors, sell-side analysts, and corporate issuers to understand real-time sentiment on how COVID-19 has impacted corporate access and more importantly, what steps can be taken to ensure that the engagement needs of all constituencies are met in this new environment.
Key takeaways from our research
- Technology is critical to success
- Management access still matters
- Q&A is a top priority
- Videos are a unique opportunity to enhance your story
- Supporting materials are key to reinforcing your message
- In-person events remain the preferred choice for many
- Consider the health and safety of attendees
Check out our full report which details the role that virtual Investor Days will play as a critical communication tool and outlines best practices for hosting these events.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
- Are ransomware events considered in your Operational Resilience Plans for third party service providers?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00