In private equity, fund managers are increasingly competing based on their sophistication in managing and analyzing… https://t.co/kU24iHlw3V
New E-Book: Perspectives Series: Virtual Investor Days
Given the unique headwinds that altered and delayed traditional marketing efforts throughout 2020, the expected increase in demand for steady and reliable corporate communications in 2021, and lingering concerns around the effectiveness of "virtual" engagements, IHS Markit's Investor Day Advisory, Corporate Advisory, and Perception Analytics teams collaborated to gather research and market intelligence to help clients better understand this continually evolving landscape.
We collected commentary directly from nearly 200 buy-side investors, sell-side analysts, and corporate issuers to understand real-time sentiment on how COVID-19 has impacted corporate access and more importantly, what steps can be taken to ensure that the engagement needs of all constituencies are met in this new environment.
Key takeaways from our research
- Technology is critical to success
- Management access still matters
- Q&A is a top priority
- Videos are a unique opportunity to enhance your story
- Supporting materials are key to reinforcing your message
- In-person events remain the preferred choice for many
- Consider the health and safety of attendees
Check out our full report which details the role that virtual Investor Days will play as a critical communication tool and outlines best practices for hosting these events.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Japan IFRS Adoption, Opportunity or Cost for Private Equity Fund Managers?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 January 2022
- IHS Markit Partners with METACO to Provide a Unified Post-Trade Processing Solution for Digital and Traditional Assets
- Biden finalizes his bank regulatory nominees, setting the stage for a robust enforcement agenda in 2022 and beyond
- Private equity prepares for a “bigger data” future
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 January 2022
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 24th 2022
We have partnered with METACO to provide a unified post-trade processing solution addressing market demand for flex… https://t.co/L8XcoF4mE1
Biden nominates assertive regulator for key Federal Reserve post. Read the latest article by our own Adam Goldberg… https://t.co/FCj7ckKUxD