S&P Global Mobility provides demographic data (ethnicity, gender, age and income) to the vehicle-model level for al… https://t.co/Th17FUrpsY
Near- and long-term challenges in the shift to electrification
Mike Wall, one of our automotive experts, shares key factors the automotive industry is grappling with in the shift to electrification. Watch the video for insights.
Posted 28 July 2021
Mike Wall is executive director, automotive analysis at IHS Markit.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Fuel For Thought: What do capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?
- S&P Global Mobility updates light vehicle production forecast for June
- The Shift to Utility: Part II – June 2022
- Car subscriptions: Long-term trend or short-term hype
- Indian Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Industry: FY2021 in Hindsight
- North America Truck Transmission Market
- Bronco vs Wrangler: The battle of the true off-road utility vehicles
- Fuel For Thought: The dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on the broader electrification of mobility
In this US Mobility Insight edition (formerly Advisory Insights) we have an analysis on the movement from car to ut… https://t.co/894bufx5zj
Financial markets oscillate from normal to volatile. This helps re-evaluate companies’ prospects & risks. So, what… https://t.co/T1mbBrNEQE