Register now for our retail webinar: Improve your audience targeting with best practices. Learn data-driven strateg… https://t.co/uL60Sw4kJO
Near- and long-term challenges in the shift to electrification
Mike Wall, one of our automotive experts, shares key factors the automotive industry is grappling with in the shift to electrification. Watch the video for insights.
Posted 28 July 2021
Mike Wall is executive director, automotive analysis at IHS Markit.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Major revision for global light vehicle forecast, production impacted well into 2022
- Medium Heavy Commercial Vehicles: The other face of the pandemic in Brazil
- Fuel for Thought: A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Substantial Internal Cannibalization for Incremental Models
- IAA Mobility 2021: Germany’s new auto show to focus on electric autonomous vehicles and mobility
- Hybrid: Bridge to Electrification – August 2021
- How will 5G impact the driving experience for the consumer?
- Brand Loyalty Among US Auto Consumers Drops to Six-Year Low
The IHS Markit light vehicle production forecast has been cut by 6.2% or 5.02M units in 2021, and by 9.3% or 8.45M… https://t.co/JK2K96SGi2