Higher input costs are being felt in chemicals once again while rubber prices continue to decline… https://t.co/vfxkZoXYp8
Navigating the geopolitical risk landscape in the post-pandemic recovery
Our risk expert, Dr. Lindsay Newman, shares key trends she's watching in the political risk sector in the coming months. Watch the video for insights.
Posted 23 June 2021
Dr. Lindsay Newman is a Director on the Economics &
Country Risk team at IHS Markit, focused on global political
- The 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games in Japan
- Growing disruptions in Indonesia from sharp rise in number of COVID-19 infections
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Commodity prices rise but more slowly
- Can Greece’s recovery plan lead to sustainable growth?
- South African protests for Zuma
- Is deteriorating demographics China’s economic destiny?
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Commodity prices rise but remain below May highs
- Ethiopian latest fiscal plan targets improved revenue mobilization
Higher input costs are being felt in chemicals once again while rubber prices continue to decline… https://t.co/oyXH1gNOFp
Greece's national recovery and resilience plan has the potential to be a game changer for the Greek economy. It's t… https://t.co/pkp6XiHExp