Navigating Choppy Waters IMO Study, Final Findings
IHS Markit started the analysis for Navigating Choppy Waters - a multiclient study on marine bunker fuel in a low sulfur, low carbon world in June 2018, to assess the impact of the International Maritime Organization (IMO)'s plan to reduce the sulfur content of marine bunker fuel, from 3.5% to 0.5% as of January 2020. The following key themes have emerged in our final findings:
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019
From multi-well modelling to machine learning, our experts are ready to share the latest insights with you at… https://t.co/6F5mwVz7mh