In private equity, fund managers are increasingly competing based on their sophistication in managing and analyzing… https://t.co/kU24iHlw3V
MSCI Emerging market FY 2021 dividends expected to grow 21.4%
- Aggregate dividends from MSCI Emerging Market Index (MSCI EM) are expected to continue its growing trajectory in FY 2021, with mainland China to continue the lead in aggregate payouts, mainly attributable to the steady performance of the banking sector.
- Driven by macroeconomic events, the impacts from elevated oil prices and normalized iron ore prices are expected to flow to the payouts of oil majors and miners in 2022. Russia and Brazil will rank among the top five paying markets.
- We present the top 25 stable dividend stocks and top 25 dividend cut stocks within the MSCI EM universe.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Japan IFRS Adoption, Opportunity or Cost for Private Equity Fund Managers?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 January 2022
- IHS Markit Partners with METACO to Provide a Unified Post-Trade Processing Solution for Digital and Traditional Assets
- Biden finalizes his bank regulatory nominees, setting the stage for a robust enforcement agenda in 2022 and beyond
- Private equity prepares for a “bigger data” future
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 January 2022
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 24th 2022
We have partnered with METACO to provide a unified post-trade processing solution addressing market demand for flex… https://t.co/L8XcoF4mE1
Biden nominates assertive regulator for key Federal Reserve post. Read the latest article by our own Adam Goldberg… https://t.co/FCj7ckKUxD