Did you know distressed loan trades take on average 66 days to settle? Mike Kerrigan of Hunton Andrews Kurth explai… https://t.co/LPCD325kgt
Monthly model performance report – April 2018
US: Within the US Large Cap universe, our models struggled. Over the US Small Cap universe our Deep Value model had the strongest one month decile return spread performance, returning 0.50%, while the Value Momentum model lagged.
Developed Europe: The models over the Developed Europe universe struggled during the month.
Developed Pacific: The Value Momentum model had the strongest one month decile return spread performance, returning 6.45%. The Price Momentum model's one year cumulative performance is currently 9.38%.
Emerging Markets: Our Price Momentum model had the strongest one month decile return spread performance, returning 4.44%. The 52-Week High factor within the Price Momentum model, had a one month decile return spread of 2.75% and was the largest contributor to the model's performance in April.
Sector Rotation: The US Large Cap Sector Rotation model returned -2.60%.The Tech sector had a favorable ranking and the Financials sector had an unfavorable ranking.The US Small Cap Sector Rotation model struggled returning -3.00%. The Tech sector had a favorable ranking and the Industrials sector had an unfavorable ranking.The Developed Europe Sector Rotation model performed well returning 2.20%. The Energy sector had a favorable ranking and the Telecom sector had a unfavorable ranking.
Specialty Models: Within our specialty model library the Bank and Thrift 2 and the REIT models had the strongest one month decile return spread performance returning 1.01% and 0.36%, respectively, while the Oil and Gas and the Insurance models struggled.
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…