MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
have experienced 2-3 years of supply constraints and historically
high prices. Today, we now see a shift to more stability and a
normalization in its markets. Newer technology also is present and
Automobile and Construction markets heavily dictate MMA and PMMA markets. Importantly, MMA and PMMA prove to be quite resilient.
What are the key market movements and the growth rate from 2018 - 2023?
IHS Markit Chemical Economic Handbook analyzes these two interconnected markets ( MMA & PMMA) and provides an in-depth five-year regional/global outlook; including capacity, production, consumption, trade, prices, trends, and end use applications.
We also provide a near-term outlook through the Global Acrylates and SAP Market Advisory Service which includes regional price data, margin analysis, production capacities and economics, supply-demand balances, and import-export flows.
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?