MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
have experienced 2-3 years of supply constraints and historically
high prices. Today, we now see a shift to more stability and a
normalization in its markets. Newer technology also is present and
Automobile and Construction markets heavily dictate MMA and PMMA markets. Importantly, MMA and PMMA prove to be quite resilient.
What are the key market movements and the growth rate from 2018 - 2023?
IHS Markit Chemical Economic Handbook analyzes these two interconnected markets ( MMA & PMMA) and provides an in-depth five-year regional/global outlook; including capacity, production, consumption, trade, prices, trends, and end use applications.
We also provide a near-term outlook through the Global Acrylates and SAP Market Advisory Service which includes regional price data, margin analysis, production capacities and economics, supply-demand balances, and import-export flows.
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24