Intelligence Briefing Extract: The Military Ground Vehicles Market
In this intelligence briefing extract, the Jane's Land Team's expert analysts provide an overview of significant developments of the preceding year and how they have impacted market forecasts - identifying key trends and providing a perceptive, well informed assessment of the future. The briefing explores the military ground vehicle market's trends, drivers and developments across the world, including a 10-year market forecast with selected end user highlights.
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF