Divergence in the Middle East: Charting the highs and lows of hydrocarbon activity
Sarah Haggas, Regional Director, gives an update on what's happening in the Middle East E&P landscape right now and focuses on UAE's first bid round.
Posted 17 December 2018
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019
From multi-well modelling to machine learning, our experts are ready to share the latest insights with you at… https://t.co/6F5mwVz7mh