Divergence in the Middle East: Charting the highs and lows of hydrocarbon activity
17 December 2018 Sarah Haggas
Sarah Haggas, Regional Director, gives an update on what's happening in the Middle East E&P landscape right now and focuses on UAE's first bid round.
Posted 17 December 2018
- Underdog to Champion: Unlock the presalt potential
- The Vaca Muerta Play: Gaining competitive economics through operational efficiencies
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario