The Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) is the first mandatory market-based program in the U.S. to reduce… https://t.co/0ModmnhqqH
Divergence in the Middle East: Charting the highs and lows of hydrocarbon activity
17 December 2018 Sarah Haggas
Sarah Haggas, Regional Director, gives an update on what's happening in the Middle East E&P landscape right now and focuses on UAE's first bid round.
Posted 17 December 2018
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
- North Dakota Seeks Solutions to Excess Gas Flaring, Including Possible Petchem Investment
- Ireland’s Offshore Basins: Can Past Disappointments Lead to Future Success?
- PV installation forecast in China lowered in 2019 but global forecast of 129 GW in 2019 remains unchanged
- India's lucrative energy industry