Divergence in the Middle East: Charting the highs and lows of hydrocarbon activity
Sarah Haggas, Regional Director, gives an update on what's happening in the Middle East E&P landscape right now and focuses on UAE's first bid round.
Posted 17 December 2018
- Video: Naphtha’s reemerging role as an essential product and feedstock
- Under the hammer: Drivers of recent renewable tender prices in emerging markets
- Larger turbines and offshore wind boost 2018 global wind turbine orders
- Is digitalization delivering?
- Potential investment and production outcomes for Chesapeake’s premiere oil asset
- Venezuelan darkness plagues production
- Impact of decline parameters on your expected ultimate recoverable reserves
- The implications of constrained investment capacity
The engine of the shale revolution has provided engineers & geologists the ability to improve well productivity. Jo… https://t.co/LILrR7ZkWX