As if one pandemic was not enough to manage, there are new Ebola Cases reported in Guinea and the Democratic Republ… https://t.co/d6aR2iPqFK
Meet us at ISPOR Boston – Booth 204
Attending ISPOR in Boston? Stop by to see us at booth 204 - we have a lot of exciting developments to share including:
- The unveiling of Connect, our state of the art web platform. Connect offers enhanced data visualization, workflow integration, search, data access, email-alerting, and so much more. We can give you a demonstration of the platform, show you the enhancements to forecasts, heat mapping, and more.
- Our latest multi-client study on International Reference Pricing. The study will provide the most comprehensive and accurate analysis of the ripple effect of IRP. Based on primary research it provides a detailed interpretation of the legislation to help you understand how to optimize your pricing structure. The study covers 57 countries with cross-analysis, best practice, and recommendations. Early-bird pricing available.
- A total of 7 poster sessions. Stop by the booth, or our poster author discussions, to learn more.
Poster Presentations Session I Monday, May 22, 2017
- PHP18 (A18) Pharmaceutical Prices in the United States versus Europe: How Do Different Types of US Prices Compare?
- PHP19 (A19) IRP Is Dead, Long Live IRP: An Analysis of Recent IRP Reforms Around the World
- PHP68 (C20) Estimating the State Burden of Mental Disorders in the US Over Next 15 Years Using a Microsimulation Model
- PHP273 (K18) Clinical and Health Care Use Implications of Improving Population Health
Poster Presentations Session II Monday, May 22, 2017
- PMS40 (M21) Health Care Resource Use of Medicare Beneficiaries with Primary Osteoarthritis (OA) of the Knee - A Claims Data Analysis
Poster Presentations Session V Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- PRM19 (A19) Quantifying the Health Outcomes of Market Access Policies - Using Simulation Modeling to Compare Access to Cancer Medicines Across Global Markets
- PRM32 (B8) A Statistical Analysis Plan to Understand Osteoarthritis Patient Journey by Linking Medicare Claims Across Care Delivery Settings
We look forward to seeing you at ISPOR!
Gustav Ando is the Head of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 22 May 2017
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
- China: Pharma in the year of the Ox
- Healthcare spend going up in Q1 forecast round but risks remain elevated
- US drug prices rise over 4% in 2021 reversing multi-year trend of slowed growth
- Pharma and healthcare top 10: What to expect in 2021 and beyond
- EU countries make inroads in COVID-19 vaccination race even as supply concerns linger
- COVID19 Research and Development Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
- ESG criteria in tendering landscape shows wide variation between top-5 European countries
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Overall, prospects for the pharma industry in China look very promising, with total health spend and pharmaceutical… https://t.co/eRZskFjVLZ