Meet us at ISPOR Boston – Booth 204
Attending ISPOR in Boston? Stop by to see us at booth 204 - we have a lot of exciting developments to share including:
- The unveiling of Connect, our state of the art web platform. Connect offers enhanced data visualization, workflow integration, search, data access, email-alerting, and so much more. We can give you a demonstration of the platform, show you the enhancements to forecasts, heat mapping, and more.
- Our latest multi-client study on International Reference Pricing. The study will provide the most comprehensive and accurate analysis of the ripple effect of IRP. Based on primary research it provides a detailed interpretation of the legislation to help you understand how to optimize your pricing structure. The study covers 57 countries with cross-analysis, best practice, and recommendations. Early-bird pricing available.
- A total of 7 poster sessions. Stop by the booth, or our poster author discussions, to learn more.
Poster Presentations Session I Monday, May 22, 2017
- PHP18 (A18) Pharmaceutical Prices in the United States versus Europe: How Do Different Types of US Prices Compare?
- PHP19 (A19) IRP Is Dead, Long Live IRP: An Analysis of Recent IRP Reforms Around the World
- PHP68 (C20) Estimating the State Burden of Mental Disorders in the US Over Next 15 Years Using a Microsimulation Model
- PHP273 (K18) Clinical and Health Care Use Implications of Improving Population Health
Poster Presentations Session II Monday, May 22, 2017
- PMS40 (M21) Health Care Resource Use of Medicare Beneficiaries with Primary Osteoarthritis (OA) of the Knee - A Claims Data Analysis
Poster Presentations Session V Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- PRM19 (A19) Quantifying the Health Outcomes of Market Access Policies - Using Simulation Modeling to Compare Access to Cancer Medicines Across Global Markets
- PRM32 (B8) A Statistical Analysis Plan to Understand Osteoarthritis Patient Journey by Linking Medicare Claims Across Care Delivery Settings
We look forward to seeing you at ISPOR!
Gustav Ando is the Head of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 22 May 2017
- China’s young biosimilars sector
- Polish pharma associations unite in appeal for greater access to biologics
- How to democratize access and prevent the next supermodel medicine
- Risks to UK pharmaceutical spending from a US-UK free trade deal
- Challenges with risk sharing in Eastern Europe raised at ISPOR Europe meeting
- Germany’s fixed pricing for medicines faces European reckoning
- Dynamic reform in International Reference Pricing
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
China’s young biosimilars market is taking off, with a raft of approvals of domestically-developed biosimilars expe… https://t.co/9ONykEElmS
New originator biologics are being added to the reimbursement list in Poland, but they are simply not reaching a su… https://t.co/TLK722uAOe