Meet IHS Markit at RiskMinds International: 3-7 December 2018
IHS Markit, as an Associate Sponsor of RiskMinds International 2018, would like to invite you to meet our team of risk analytics experts during the three-day conference (3-7 December). They will be happy to discuss your enterprise risk needs, upcoming FRTB requirements, stress testing, counterparty risk, and xVA analytics.
Meet our team
Stuart Nield, Global Head of Solution Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Gaurav Chawla, Director, Product Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Please contact us to set up a meeting with Stuart, Cecile, and Gaurav during RiskMinds International.
Stream speaker session - NMRF: Data pooling
Join Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, during a stream speaker session on 5 December at 2.30pm where she will discuss NMRF and data pooling developments.
20% Registration Discount
We would like to offer you a 20% discount off your registration booking fee. Simply quote the discount VIP Code: FKN2545IHS to claim your discount using the following registration link. The discount will be automatically applied and available when you checkout.
If you require any assistance when registering, please contact the KNect365 team on +44 (0) 20 3377 3279 or by email to email@example.com.
Financial Risk Analytics from IHS Markit provides a suite of integrated, scalable and modular solutions for enterprise-wide risk management across a broad range of asset classes. For more information.
- Comstock Resources - Corporate Bond Pricing
- MiFID II Midpoint: Meetings with the SEC, and global unbundling acceleration
- Key Takeaways from DIRK 2019
- The Autocorrect - Weekly Investor Relations Newsletter
- Tax Due Diligence – The first solution isn’t always the right solution
- The Future of IR – Becoming a Trusted Strategic Advisor
- Mixed outlook for FTSE 100 dividends
- GlobalCapital Continues to Award IHS Markit for Innovation in Pricing, Valuations and Indices