We've published a heat map analysis of the one-year relative score for out Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads… https://t.co/XgwZTspriF
Meet IHS Markit at RiskMinds International: 3-7 December 2018
IHS Markit, as an Associate Sponsor of RiskMinds International 2018, would like to invite you to meet our team of risk analytics experts during the three-day conference (3-7 December). They will be happy to discuss your enterprise risk needs, upcoming FRTB requirements, stress testing, counterparty risk, and xVA analytics.
Meet our team
Stuart Nield, Global Head of Solution Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Gaurav Chawla, Director, Product Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Please contact us to set up a meeting with Stuart, Cecile, and Gaurav during RiskMinds International.
Stream speaker session - NMRF: Data pooling
Join Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, during a stream speaker session on 5 December at 2.30pm where she will discuss NMRF and data pooling developments.
20% Registration Discount
We would like to offer you a 20% discount off your registration booking fee. Simply quote the discount VIP Code: FKN2545IHS to claim your discount using the following registration link. The discount will be automatically applied and available when you checkout.
If you require any assistance when registering, please contact the KNect365 team on +44 (0) 20 3377 3279 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Risk Analytics from IHS Markit provides a suite of integrated, scalable and modular solutions for enterprise-wide risk management across a broad range of asset classes. For more information.
- Municipal Bonds - April 2019 Highlights
- Q1 Securities Finance Quarterly Review
- Distressed Loan Settlement: New Thinking and Technology for Inventory Management and Upstream Review
- Exploring ESG Trends in the APAC Markets
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?