Meet IHS Markit at RiskMinds International: 3-7 December 2018
IHS Markit, as an Associate Sponsor of RiskMinds International 2018, would like to invite you to meet our team of risk analytics experts during the three-day conference (3-7 December). They will be happy to discuss your enterprise risk needs, upcoming FRTB requirements, stress testing, counterparty risk, and xVA analytics.
Meet our team
Stuart Nield, Global Head of Solution Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Gaurav Chawla, Director, Product Management, Financial Risk Analytics, IHS Markit
Please contact us to set up a meeting with Stuart, Cecile, and Gaurav during RiskMinds International.
Stream speaker session - NMRF: Data pooling
Join Cecile Clar, FRTB Product Specialist, during a stream speaker session on 5 December at 2.30pm where she will discuss NMRF and data pooling developments.
20% Registration Discount
We would like to offer you a 20% discount off your registration booking fee. Simply quote the discount VIP Code: FKN2545IHS to claim your discount using the following registration link. The discount will be automatically applied and available when you checkout.
If you require any assistance when registering, please contact the KNect365 team on +44 (0) 20 3377 3279 or by email to email@example.com.
Financial Risk Analytics from IHS Markit provides a suite of integrated, scalable and modular solutions for enterprise-wide risk management across a broad range of asset classes. For more information.
- How banks can keep pace with XVA
- Using quotes to measure CRT MBS liquidity trends
- RiskTech100® 2019: Andrew Aziz discusses our recent FRTB award win
- Distressed Loan Settlement: A Time for Change
- Factor and style model performance: 2018 in review
- Investors Can Get Ahead of Cyber Risk – Here’s How
- A good start for credit - but will it last?
- Market downturn sparks debate on investment research spend, regardless of MiFID II’s payment rule.
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Our private markets group will be exhibiting at next week's Asia Private Equity forum in Hong Kong. Click on the bu… https://t.co/ysrwN0GmuS