[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Webcast: May 2020 Pre-WASDE Report Expectations
On Tuesday 12 May, the USDA publishes its May WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With Covid-19 causing huge levels of disruption in agricultural industries globally, the markets have shifted dramatically since the Crops and Plantings report was published in March, driving huge interest in the forecasts covered this new report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions. It discusses key topics such as:
- How the huge drop in ethanol demand is impacting corn markets in the US?
- What production figures we expect of wheat crops from the Black Sea region and other European regions to be this crop year?
- How the market turmoil is impacting production of corn and soybeans in Brazil and Argentina?
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc