The week ahead sees the PMI business surveys provide global economic insight to not only the depth of the downturn… https://t.co/X4ffSAYa6f
Webcast: May 2020 Pre-WASDE Report Expectations
On Tuesday 12 May, the USDA publishes its May WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With Covid-19 causing huge levels of disruption in agricultural industries globally, the markets have shifted dramatically since the Crops and Plantings report was published in March, driving huge interest in the forecasts covered this new report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions. It discusses key topics such as:
- How the huge drop in ethanol demand is impacting corn markets in the US?
- What production figures we expect of wheat crops from the Black Sea region and other European regions to be this crop year?
- How the market turmoil is impacting production of corn and soybeans in Brazil and Argentina?
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Special Report: Agrow Seed Treatments 2020
- IHS Markit Agribusiness Market Reporting Services are Changing
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t