@pinaki_kkkm Can you please follow us so we can DM? Thank you!
Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
Demand continues to exceed supply for vegetable oils. This continues to drive up prices creating further volatility and shows no signs of easing off. Given production and capacity issues impacting vegetable oils and their natural substitutes, supply needs to respond with increased capacity to stabilize prices.
Click the image to expand your view of the market drivers of vegetable oil prices infographic:
- EU to set binding targets for 50% cut in agchem use by 2030
- Newer member states push back on bolder EU pesticide reduction targets
- US vs Eurozone food inflation
- European Commission proposes rules to cut EU pesticide use by 50%
- Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- Regenerative agriculture is a solution to soil depletion and nutrient fertility
- US Supreme Court discusses whether to hear Bayer Roundup case
- Sanctions, uncertainty and cost fears stalk Latin American agriculture