Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali (formerly CMAI Global Chlor-Alkali Market Report and Harriman Chemsult Chlor-Alkali Report) provides full market coverage of the global chlor-alkali value chain.
Clients receive monthly reports with near-term prices and price forecasts for chlorine, caustic soda and EDC/VCM.
The global chlor-alkali industry is undergoing massive restructuring in response to China's emergence as the world's largest producer of chlor-alkali and vinyls and its use of acetylene to make VCM. Regional production economics as well as supply and demand balances turn on key issues, such as the availability of chlorine and access to competitive power and salt. Within this rapidly evolving landscape, stakeholders need objective analyses based on complete, accurate data to make sound business decisions.
Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali gives you unrivaled analysis, data and forecasting for the world's chlor-alkali markets, supply and demand data, near-term price forecasts and access to our proprietary price and production economics database.
- Caustic soda (liquid/solid)
- Vinylchloride monomer (VCM)
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
To learn more about Global Chlor-Alkali
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @Chemicalweek: India is facing urgent needs for oxygen as COVID infections surge. The chemical industry in India is helping facilitate d…