Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali (formerly CMAI Global Chlor-Alkali Market Report and Harriman Chemsult Chlor-Alkali Report) provides full market coverage of the global chlor-alkali value chain.
Clients receive monthly reports with near-term prices and price forecasts for chlorine, caustic soda and EDC/VCM.
The global chlor-alkali industry is undergoing massive restructuring in response to China's emergence as the world's largest producer of chlor-alkali and vinyls and its use of acetylene to make VCM. Regional production economics as well as supply and demand balances turn on key issues, such as the availability of chlorine and access to competitive power and salt. Within this rapidly evolving landscape, stakeholders need objective analyses based on complete, accurate data to make sound business decisions.
Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali gives you unrivaled analysis, data and forecasting for the world's chlor-alkali markets, supply and demand data, near-term price forecasts and access to our proprietary price and production economics database.
- Caustic soda (liquid/solid)
- Vinylchloride monomer (VCM)
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
To learn more about Global Chlor-Alkali
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!