As the markets evolve, so do we. That’s why IHS Markit Energy & Natural Resources and S&P Global Platts merged to f… https://t.co/iUFrRcgfHE
Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali (formerly CMAI Global Chlor-Alkali Market Report and Harriman Chemsult Chlor-Alkali Report) provides full market coverage of the global chlor-alkali value chain.
Clients receive monthly reports with near-term prices and price forecasts for chlorine, caustic soda and EDC/VCM.
The global chlor-alkali industry is undergoing massive restructuring in response to China's emergence as the world's largest producer of chlor-alkali and vinyls and its use of acetylene to make VCM. Regional production economics as well as supply and demand balances turn on key issues, such as the availability of chlorine and access to competitive power and salt. Within this rapidly evolving landscape, stakeholders need objective analyses based on complete, accurate data to make sound business decisions.
Market Advisory Service: Global Chlor-Alkali gives you unrivaled analysis, data and forecasting for the world's chlor-alkali markets, supply and demand data, near-term price forecasts and access to our proprietary price and production economics database.
- Caustic soda (liquid/solid)
- Vinylchloride monomer (VCM)
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
To learn more about Global Chlor-Alkali
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma