Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- Crude Oil Trade: First shipment from Guyana heading to Galveston
- Crude Oil Trade: Libya crisis driving global concern while potentially impacting oil prices
- Trade analysis: China's steel and iron exports
- Crude Oil Trade: US-China relations improving aiding crude oil trade flows
- Crude Oil Trade: South Korea importing more US barrels, mitigating potential disruption through the Strait of Hormuz
- Dry Bulk Trade: China's record low coal imports in December, a signal for a record high in January 2020?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC's shipments remain low
- Crude Oil Trade: Brazil’s shipments hitting new highs