Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
- Trade after BREXIT – How’s it going so far?
- OPEC+ tapering of cuts could benefit oil tanker demand from May
- Colombian 1Q21 supply tightens 29 pc with reduced supply to India and Mainland China
- Suez Canal blockage significantly impacts commodity trade flows; next few days will be critical to refloat the vessel with high tide expected during the full moon period
- Geared dry bulk freight rates hit a ten-year high thanks to backhaul demand with stronger container market but downside risk remains in Q2
- New global trade forecast by IHS Markit GTA Forecasting
- Global Trade Monitor - March 2021
- United States Suppliers Find Fat New Opportunities in Asia for Skim Milk Powder
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Effective strategies for managing trade-based money laundering (TBML) risks in Korea. Join our live webinar on Wedn… https://t.co/2U0b38o1X4