Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- Tracking trade in COVID-19 medical supplies
- Charting COVID-19 Pandemic Effects on International Trade
- Maritime trade and its risks: EU's imports from Asia and the Middle East
- Global exports in aerospace products and parts before and during the COVID-19 pandemics
- USA exporting more crude oil to Asia, but flows to Europe could strengthen in Q3
- Monthly trade monitor for the world's top 10 economies - June 2020
- Large increase in crude oil flows from USA to China while Korean imports fell sharply
- Difficult for Iraq to restrict crude oil exports to only 2.8 million b/d in June