Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email email@example.com with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- Oil Prices: Correction after the storm in the US Gulf
- VLCC Rates: Is the impact of Additional War Risk Premiums (AWRP) over as seasonality proves stronger?
- The US–China Trade War and its increasing impact on trade compliance
- Crude Oil Trade: Flows from the US to South Korea, trade partners by choice
- Dry Bulk Trade: Bad news for China is good news for Iron ore market?
- Crude Oil Trade: Mexico exporting less to the US, but for how long?
- Crude Oil Trade: Libya’s big plans to expand
- Crude Oil Trade: VLCC spot rates, more concern across the Gulf favouring vessel owners
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Under high levels of uncertainty, it is critical to put things in perspective and ask ourselves: Is there light at… https://t.co/3QMpsnEbA1