Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- Crude Oil Trade: What could follow the drone attacks in Saudi Arabia?
- Crude Oil Trade: Russia targeting more opportunities in India
- Crude Oil Trade: Iraq production on the up as UAE question deeper cuts
- Crude Oil Trade: Venezuelan exports reach new record low
- Crude Oil Trade: Brazilian shipments increase as fundamentals remain positive
- Crude Oil Trade: If China avoids US oil in 2020, will Saudi Arabia step in?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC need to cut more to support prices, although figures from August suggest an increase in shipments
- Crude Oil Trade: Saudi Arabia’s plan for more production cuts