Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
- Out of Africa into the world: Palm oil trade under global value chain and sustainable initiatives
- An introduction to AIS within the realm of Risk & Compliance
- RCEP - the game-changer in the post-COVID-19 global economy?
- Charting COVID Pandemic Effects on U.S Mexico Trade December 2020
- Congestion related to cold weather and coal shortage in China supported counter–seasonal strength in freight rates
- Monthly Global Trade Monitor - January 2021
- 2020 in Review – How did the Maritime Industry respond to COVID-19?
- Dredging industry builds smaller vessels
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @IAPHWorldPorts: Register today for our February webinar 'The future for ship-shore community data sharing - a public highway or individ…
AIS is an easy and cheap means to track vessels internationally, positional data can be linked back to a ship that… https://t.co/Zub0QLYUrk