Data Story: African Swine Flu’s Wide Impacts on Meat & Crops’ Trade, test your knowledge and take our short quiz.… https://t.co/H4I5TgF9hq
Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- China container volumes seesaw on Western recession conditions
- Sanctions against Iran: the long-term effects on international crude oil trades
- Coronavirus leaves Europe exporters without empty containers
- Coronavirus brings famine before feast for trans-Pacific container volumes
- The escalating pandemic and the prospects for the six largest European economies
- COVID-19 shaping the future of the US crude oil market
- High-Frequency Commodities at Sea data shows strong Indian crude oil imports since mid-February, but the lockdown will drive huge destruction
- Resource curse and the potential impact of COVID-19: the case of Russia