China is the only top economy showing clear and consistent signs of recovery in Q2 and Q3 2020 - Chinese exports we… https://t.co/4svRqDJuNL
Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- A better Q3 and clear optimism in most markets with growing concerns and uncertainty over the second wave of COVID-19
- Grain trade has supported Panamax freight rates but coal risk still remains
- E-Commerce Facilitation Measures Stimulating Cosmetics Trade
- Amid Global Volatility, Marine Insurers Are Prioritizing Data Management
- Norway’s crude oil exports down to 1.2 million b/d in September
- Atlantic Capesize freight rates spiked again with a limited number of ballasters to the west
- Charting the COVID Pandemic Effects on International Trade: October 2020
- OPEC+ September seaborne exports edge up even as overproduction is checked, non-alliance shipments fall to year low