Maritime & Trade Overview
IHS Markit Maritime & Trade provides customers across industries with critical maritime and trade intelligence. We are trusted by industry leading organization to deliver first class information, analytics and intelligence they need to navigate today's complex global markets.
The Trade Numerologist is IHS Markit's unique weekly look at global trade by award-winning journalist John W. Miller, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, using proprietary numbers from IHS Markit's Global Trade Atlas database, the world's most complete and accurate set of trade numbers.
What topic would you like the Trade Numerologist to cover? Email email@example.com with comments and questions.
Sign up to start receiving 'The Trade Numerologist'.
- Crude Oil Trade: Colombia targeting production growth of 4% in 2020
- Crude Oil Trade: South Sudan focusing on nearby importers
- Crude Oil Trade: Algerian exports back on track
- Crude Oil Trade: Russia reducing production but not meeting their obligation
- Crude Oil Trade: Iraq exports declining along with Suezmax market share
- Crude Oil Trade: Nigeria shipped less in October, but demand for Suezmax increased
- Crude Oil Trade: Mexico recovering, with a limited impact on shipping
- Crude Oil Trade: Great potential for Canada, although obstacles to overcome first