In a recent interview with Finextra, our own Mark Findlay and Abhay Pradhan discuss how migrating capital markets a… https://t.co/cGLx3f9ZX2
The LP footprint project
Throughout 2018, we conducted several interviews, meetings and roundtables to research Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the private markets. Through this initiative we conducted the LP Footprint Project, a proprietary study analyzing the reach of ESG across Limited Partners (LPs) globally.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Developing trends in private debt
- Daily Global Market Summary - 29 September 2020
- WSO Services Reaches New Heights
- Daily Global Market Summary - 28 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 September 2020
- Reasons for optimism: is this the start of a new technology revolution?
- What Chess Can Teach Us About Assessing Vendor Risk
- Daily Global Market Summary - September 24, 2020
Join us for an informative two days of interactive breakout sessions as we highlight next-gen, cutting-edge technol… https://t.co/pbcmkwBdly
Assessing vendor risk shouldn't be a chess match against vendors. Making them a partner will really deliver a check… https://t.co/qI4iRvESBI