IHS Markit, estimating that global demand for batteries hit 154 GWh in 2018, including rechargeable batteries used… https://t.co/3yLOFkWCYN
Lithium demand, supply and the electric vehicle
- Electric vehicle producers are trying to secure long term contracts for Lithium. Is availability a concern?
- What should be expected of Lithium prices over the next few years?
Gain an in-depth understanding of the Lithium market including information on supply, demand, manufacturing processes, trade, and prices.
Posted 31 May 2018 by Vincent Ledoux-Pedailles, Associate Director, Lithium and Battery Materials Research, IHS Markit
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
- Flavor and Fragrances Industry
- Global basic chemicals outlook
PPG reported 1st qtr net income down 7% YOY, to $312MM on sales down 4%, to $3.62B. Volumes were down 3% with about… https://t.co/EV0etBog4l
Sustainability dominated discussion at this year’s ACC Responsible Care & Sustainability Conference, as participant… https://t.co/Gkv1SJpchh