Lithium demand, supply and the electric vehicle
- Electric vehicle producers are trying to secure long term contracts for Lithium. Is availability a concern?
- What should be expected of Lithium prices over the next few years?
Gain an in-depth understanding of the Lithium market including information on supply, demand, manufacturing processes, trade, and prices.
Posted 31 May 2018 by Vincent Ledoux-Pedailles, Associate Director, Lithium and Battery Materials Research, IHS Markit
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market