As the markets evolve, so do we. That’s why IHS Markit Energy & Natural Resources and S&P Global Platts merged to f… https://t.co/iUFrRcgfHE
Lithium demand, supply and the electric vehicle
- Electric vehicle producers are trying to secure long term contracts for Lithium. Is availability a concern?
- What should be expected of Lithium prices over the next few years?
Gain an in-depth understanding of the Lithium market including information on supply, demand, manufacturing processes, trade, and prices.
Posted 31 May 2018 by Vincent Ledoux-Pedailles, Associate Director, Lithium and Battery Materials Research, IHS Markit
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma