We've published a heat map analysis of the one-year relative score for out Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads… https://t.co/XgwZTspriF
Leveraged loan market shows signs of rebound Q1 2019
IHS Markit released its Q1 2019 Leveraged Loan Market Data Snapshot today - despite uncertainty towards the end of Q4 2018, the market has shown some green shoots at the top of this year.
Q1 report highlights include:
- Loan Index Trend: Total returns for Markit iBoxx USD Leveraged Loan Index up 4.82%
- Bond Index Trend: Total returns for Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index up 7.53%
- Pricing Trend: Average secondary market bids up in US, Europe and Asia
- Sector Trend: Spreads tighten in US and EU
- CLO Trend: Increased demand for shorter tenors
- ETF Trend: Outflows continue in Q1
The full report may be downloaded below
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- Exploring ESG Trends in the APAC Markets
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens