Leveraged loan market data snapshot Q4 2019
Total returns for leveraged loan and high yield corporate bond indices continued to grow this quarter, but were outperformed by our investment grade corporate bond index. Secondary market loan price bids rose in the EU, dipped in the US, and dropped significantly in Asia. The full report can be downloaded below.
Q4 report highlights include:
- Loan Index Trend: Total returns for IHS Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Leveraged Loan Index up 2.29% in Q4
- Bond Index Trend: Total returns for IHS Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index up 2.86% in Q4
- Pricing Trend: Average secondary market bids drop significantly in Asia
- Top Advancers/Decliners: US and EU
- CLO Trend: Average AAAs tighten slightly in the fourth quarter
- Trade settlement efficiency: (T+) trend and trade settlement volume
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- US dividends to hit record high in 2020
- iBoxx Liquid Leveraged Loan TRS Reaches Record Volume
- LNG JKM Option Pricing - IHS Markit's Totem - Another First
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2020
- Is BB the place to be?
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study
- De-risking corporate actions processing: getting the right mix of expertise and technology
- IRS Finalizes Rules on Foreign TIN Requirements and More in Year-End Regulatory Release
December delivered pedestrian IPO performance, yielding 6 debuts for proceeds of $3.1B. The highly anticipated XP I… https://t.co/85lTfDIDgJ