Listen to U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC) in conversation with our O'Hara Macken about the $2 trillion CARES Act an… https://t.co/fQemCbqHGp
Leveraged Loan Market Data Snapshot Q3 2019
Total returns for leveraged loan and high yield corporate bond indices continued to grow this quarter, but were outperformed by our investment grade corporate bond index. Secondary market loan price bids dipped moderately in the US and EU, but rose in Asia. Lowest rated leveraged loans (CCC+) widened across all sectors. Additional information is included below and the full report is attached.
Q3 report highlights include:
- Loan Index Trend: Total returns for IHS Markit iBoxx USD Leveraged Loan Index up 1.13% in Q3
- Bond Index Trend: Total returns for IHS Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Investment Grade Index up 3.22% in Q3
- Pricing Trend: Average secondary market bids drop slightly in US, Europe, but rises in Asia
- Top Advancers/Decliners: US and EU
- Sector Trend: Lowest rated loans widen across all sectors
- CLO Trend: Primary market sees uptick in activity
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 28 May 2020
- ESG reports Latin America: Panel of Local Experts Discuss 6 Key Trends in the Region
- Distressed loan settlement: Is this the calm before the storm?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 27 May 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 May 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 May 2020
- APAC 2020 dividends: A ballast in times of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 May 2020
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Explore new approaches for end-to-end client lifecycle management. Download the full infographic and new whitepaper… https://t.co/kTaJxvx5ce
As the country continues to fight against COVID-19, new issues decreased last week, with only 40 deals priced for t… https://t.co/R7CZucwthg